Kano State Post Code «» Kano State Zip Code. Below are the postal codes / zip codes for cities and towns in Kano State, Nigeria.
Kano State is a state in north-western Nigeria created on May 27, 1967, it borders Kano State to the north-west, Jigawa State to the north-east, and Bauchi and Kaduna states to the south. Its capital is Kano.
SEE ALSO: Kano State Post Offices: Full List & Address.
Kano State is nicknamed “The Centre of Commerce’’.
Kano State Snapshot:
- Total land area: 20,280 Km2
- Local Government Areas: 44 LGAs: Ajingi, Albasu, Bagwai, Bebeji, Bichi, Bunkure, Dala, Dambatta, Dawakin Kudu, Dawakin Tofa, Doguwa, Fagge, Gabasawa, Garko, Garum Mallam, Gaya, Gezawa, Gwale, Gwarzo, Kabo, Kano Municipal, Karaye, Kibiya, Kiru, Kumbotso, Kunchi, Kura, Madobi, Makoda, Minjibir, Nasarawa, Rano, Rimin Gado, Rogo, Shanono, Sumaila, Takai, Tarauni, Tofa, Tsanyawa, Tudun Wada, Ungogo, Warawa, Wudil.
- Population: 13,969,085 (Male- 7,124,234 and Female- 6,844,852)
- Vegetation: Tropical Savannah
- Major crops: Rice, Wheat, Barley, Groundnut, Soya Beans, Castor, Sesame, Cotton, Sisal, Ginger, Chili Pepper, and Sugarcane
- Solid minerals: Kaolin, Niobium, Uranium, Gold, Tin, Silica Sand, Feldspar and Quartz
Kano State Post Code / Zip Codes
Click on the link representing the location you wish to look-up in Kano State to reveal its postal code / zip code: