Nasarawa State Post Code «» Nasarawa State Zip Code. Below are the postal codes / zip codes for cities and towns in Nasarawa State, Nigeria.
Nasarawa State is a state in north central Nigeria which was created on 1 October 1996, it borders Kogi and Benue States to the south, Oyo and Kaduna State to the north, Taraba and Plateau States to the east and the Abuja Federal Capital Territory to the west. Its capital is Lafia.
Nasarawa State is nicknamed “Home of Solid Minerals” because of its huge deposits of mineral resources.
Nasarawa State Snapshot:
- Total land area: 28,735 Km2
- Capital: Lafia
- Local Government Areas: 13 LGAs: Akwanga, Awe, Doma, Karu, Keana, Keffi, Kokona, Lafia, Nasarawa, Nasarawa Eggon, Obi, Toto, Wamba
- Population: 2,679,433 (Male- 1,366,511 and Female- 1,312,922)
- Vegetation: Guinea Savannah
- Major crops: Yam, Maize, Cassava, Groundnut, Garden Eggs, Rice, Sorghum, Sugarcane, Pepper, Cowpea, Benniseed, Mellon, Soya Beans, Cashew nuts, Sesame Seed, Shea Butter.
- Solid minerals: Barite, Coal, Clay, Lead-Zinc, Sault, Gemstone, Silica Sand, Iron Ore, Granite, Tantalite, Marble, Mica, Cassiterite, Limestone, Aquamarine.
- There are three agricultural zones in Nasarawa state: Southern: Obi, Awe and Doma, Western: Toto, Kokona, Karu, and Northern: Nasarawa Eggon, Akwanga and Wamba.
Nasarawa State Post Code / Zip Codes.
Click on the link representing the location you wish to look-up in Nasarawa State to reveal its postal code / zip code: